Bangladesh MBBS Admission Notice 2021
MBBS Admission Private Medical Colleges in Bangladesh
Criteria for Admission of Foreign Students in the MBBS and BDS Courses in the Private Medical Colleges / Dental Colleges / Units / Institutes in Bangladesh for the 2021-2022 academic year under the self-finance scheme.
Private Medical Colleges in Bangladesh MBBS Admission Notice
- Equivalence of Foreign Degree:
- Must have passed qualifying examinations (HSC} ‘A’ level) or equivalent examination.
- SSC} ‘O’ level or equivalent examination passed not before 2018
- HSC/ ‘A’ level or equivalent examination passed not before 2020
- Minimum aggregate GPA in SSC / ‘O’ level or equivalent and HSC / ‘A’ level or equivalent examination: 7.00 (seven)
- Minimum GPA in SSC / ‘O’ level or equivalent and in HSC / ‘A’ level or equivalent examination: 3.0
- Minimum GP in biology: 3.5
- For calculation of GPA against the marks obtained in SSC/ ‘O’ level or equivalent exam, only top 5 subjects are considered for calculation of GPA. Therefore, GPA in ‘O’ level = (total marks obtained in top five subjects)/5.
- The optional subject shall be considered if GPA is below 5 (five)
- For calculation of GPA against the marks obtained in HSC/ ‘A’ level or equivalent exam, only 3 subjects (Physics, Chemistry, and Biology) are considered for calculation of GPA. Qualifying Grade in each subject individually is “C’. Therefore, GPA in ‘A’ level (total marks obtained in three subjects)/3.
- Application Form: Duly filled in application forms in triplicate along with following documents, copy of passport and 6 passport size photographs are to be reached the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Dhaka by 20 November 2021 through Bangladesh Missions abroad.
- All certificates must be duly attested by the competent authority, i.e. Education Board, the Foreign Ministries of the respective countries, and respective Bangladesh Missions abroad.
- Successful applicants have to produce all academic certificates, admit cards,s and mark sheets/transcripts in original at the time of their admission.
- Tuition Fees: Information regarding tuition fees charged by Private Medical’ / Dental Colleges can be obtained directly from the colleges concerned.
- Application Fee: Each applicant must send USS 100 (hundred) / BD Tk 10,000/- as a non-refundable application fee by Telegraphic Transfer (T. T)/ SWIFT Code through
|Name of Nostro A/C||Account No.||SWIFT Code|
|Standard Chartered Bank, New York||3582020365001||SCBLUS33|
|Mashreq Bank Psc. New York||70120518||MSHQUS33|
|AB Bank Ltd. Mumbai||5001-000003-155||ABBLINBB|
Beneficiary “Director Medical Education & HMPD, DGHS, Mohakhali, Dhaka, Bangladesh. A/c No: 200024894 with Rupali Bank ltd, Mohakhali Branch, Dhaka, Bangladesh. T. T received copy (Deposit received memo) must be attached with application form.
Only applications transmitted through Bangladesh Missions abroad will be accepted. Applications must reach the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Dhaka by 20 November 2021
Learn More: MBBS in Bangladesh