Bangladesh MBBS Admission Notice 2022
MBBS Admission Private Medical Colleges in Bangladesh
Criteria for Admission of Foreign Students in the MBBS and BDS Courses in the Private Medical Colleges / Dental Colleges / Units / Institutes in Bangladesh for the 2021-2022 academic year under the self-finance scheme.
Private Medical Colleges in Bangladesh MBBS Admission Notice
- Minimum Requirements to Apply Medicine Study in Bangladesh
Candidate Have Valid Indian Passport
Applicant Must Qualify NEET-UG with minimum score UG – 50 Percentile, OBC/SC/ST – 40 Percentile
Candidate Must have 60 Percent or above in Biology.
Student Must Pass-out class (10+2) in 2022 or 2021
- Equivalence of Foreign Degree:
- Must have passed qualifying examinations (HSC} ‘A’ level) or equivalent examination.
- SSC} ‘O’ level or equivalent examination passed not before 2019
- HSC/ ‘A’ level or equivalent examination passed not before 2021
- Minimum aggregate GPA in SSC / ‘O’ level or equivalent and HSC / ‘A’ level or equivalent examination: 7.00 (seven)
- Minimum GPA in SSC / ‘O’ level or equivalent and in HSC / ‘A’ level or equivalent examination: 3.0
- Minimum GP in biology: 3.5
- For calculation of GPA against the marks obtained in SSC/ ‘O’ level or equivalent exam, only top 5 subjects are considered for calculation of GPA. Therefore, GPA in ‘O’ level = (total marks obtained in top five subjects)/5.
- The optional subject shall be considered if GPA is below 5 (five)
- For calculation of GPA against the marks obtained in HSC/ ‘A’ level or equivalent exam, only 3 subjects (Physics, Chemistry, and Biology) are considered for calculation of GPA. Qualifying Grade in each subject individually is “C’. Therefore, GPA in ‘A’ level (total marks obtained in three subjects)/3
Click here for the Free GPA Calculator
- Application Form: Duly filled in application forms in triplicate along with following documents, copy of passport and 6 passport size photographs are to be reached the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Dhaka by 20 November 2022 through Bangladesh Missions abroad.
- All certificates must be duly attested by the competent authority, i.e. Education Board, the Foreign Ministries of the respective countries, and respective Bangladesh Missions abroad.
- Successful applicants have to produce all academic certificates, admit cards,s and mark sheets/transcripts in original at the time of their admission.
- Tuition Fees: Information regarding tuition fees charged by Private Medical’ / Dental Colleges can be obtained directly from the colleges concerned.
- Application Fee: Each applicant must send USS 100 (hundred) / BD Tk 10,000/- as a non-refundable application fee by Telegraphic Transfer (T. T)/ SWIFT Code through
|Name of Nostro A/C||Account No.||SWIFT Code|
|Standard Chartered Bank, New York||3582020365001||SCBLUS33|
|Mashreq Bank Psc. New York||70120518||MSHQUS33|
|AB Bank Ltd. Mumbai||5001-000003-155||ABBLINBB|
Beneficiary “Director Medical Education & HMPD, DGHS, Mohakhali, Dhaka, Bangladesh. A/c No: 200024894 with Rupali Bank ltd, Mohakhali Branch, Dhaka, Bangladesh. T. T received a copy (Deposit received memo) that must be attached with the application form.
Find MBBS Admission Notice 2022-2023
MBBS Bangladesh Admission Date
First-year MBBS program in Bangladesh for Indian candidates Admission application will start after NEET-UG 2021 Result.
Only applications transmitted through Bangladesh Missions abroad will be accepted. Applications must reach the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Dhaka by 20 November 2022
This year Due to Corona Pandemic MBBS Admission in Bangladesh dates/schedules may be changed frequently, so keep eye on our latest website post, Like our Facebook Page or Follow us on Twitter
Successful applicants will require producing all academic certificates and mark sheets/ transcripts in original during their admission.
MBBS Admission in Bangladesh information center:
Smile Education (SAARC Authorized)
B-265, Survey Park Santoshpur (1st Floor)
(Near Kishore Bharati Stadium, Survey Park Kali Mandir)
Kolkata – 700075
5 Min from Jadavpur Station
7 min from KPC Medical College and Hospital
5 min from EM Bypass
12 min from Passport Seva Kendra Office
HELPLINE: (+91) 9903-033-033
Call: +91-903-864-3838, +91-988-312-3838, +91-983-126-3838
Phone: 091633 22022
MBBS Abroad Study Medical in Bangladesh for Indian Medical Students – MBBS Admission Notice
✔️ FAQ All About Studying MBBS in Bangladesh
MBBS in Bangladesh at an affordable fee, NMC Recognized Government Universities.
Indian students who want to pursue medicine study MBBS abroad can prefer Bangladesh for more visit https://www.mbbsbangladesh.com/admission-process/eligibility/
Learn More: MBBS in Bangladesh